This broadcaster has 1077 podcast archives available on-demand.
Keep up-to-date with this broadcaster on social media and their website.
March 16, 2022 6:30 am
Episode 924 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. Recently in my Bible study we have been talking about how Jesus had fulfilled the law. But we are wondering about how in the Psalms we are to “meditate on the law day and night.” What is the difference between what David is saying and what Jesus has said?
2. Do you have to be considered “Catholic” or “Christian” in order to go to heaven, or can you not claim a type of religion and just believe in Jesus?
3. What makes a church mainline or evangelical? What is the difference?
4. Can a cheating spouse maintain a “friendly” relationship with the person they cheated with?
5. When did the doctrine of the trinity become a core belief of Christianity?
6. Am I being too nit-picky if I am having a hard time with my Bible study leader because they think we can lose our salvation?Today’s Offer
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.Resources
Core Guide – 7 Things Everyone Needs to Know about Repentance
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?