Share This Episode
Truth Matters Dr. Cheryl Davis Logo

Friday : The River Euphrates and Gods Judgement

Truth Matters / Dr. Cheryl Davis
The Truth Network Radio
October 22, 2021 6:20 am

Friday : The River Euphrates and Gods Judgement

Truth Matters / Dr. Cheryl Davis

On-Demand Podcasts NEW!

This broadcaster has 237 podcast archives available on-demand.

Broadcaster's Links

Keep up-to-date with this broadcaster on social media and their website.


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Finding Purpose
Russ Andrews
Our Daily Bread Ministries
Various Hosts
Insight for Living
Chuck Swindoll
A New Beginning
Greg Laurie
Our Daily Bread Ministries
Various Hosts
Leading the Way
Michael Youssef

This is really a motion with Dr. Cheryl Davis matters is a ministry covered from project whose mission is to empower men and women in the Christian faith to teach biblical truth in the culture of the marketplace of ideas using the Bible as a sacred trust of ensuring the message of Jesus. Learn more about the ministry of the truth project at www.projecttruthmatters.com. The body of water, most associated with God's judgment is Dr. Davis with the story, the river Euphrates is the most frequently mentioned River. It originated in the Garden of Eden in Genesis chapter 2 verse 14 it flies south through Mesopotamia which was later Babylon and Persia. The first thing in the first murder Tower of Babel Babylon itself all happened at or near the river Euphrates.

God's judgment has always been associated with this river set first. These four angels are the tool of God's judgment, then let's look at the time of God's judgment.

In verse 15.

The four angels had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year were released to kill 1/3 of mankind. The hour and day and month and year. This is evidence that God has a date but no one knows it.

That is for an appointed time I can set before God's judgment may not be quick but it is certain that was the timing of God's judgment.

Let's look at the targets of God's judgment of the four angels. Tears are one third of the remaining inhabitants of the earth if you remember in Revelation chapter 6 when we went over that verse eight tells us that 25% of the worlds population was killed. Now 1/3 of the remaining 75% is going to be killed set half of the population of the earth is dead.

By this time to listen to what I'm saying by chapter 9 assert a one half of the earth's population is dead at this time was given to verse 16. As far as the numbers now the number of the army of the horsemen was 200 million take to now let's get into the details as far as the numbers within verse 16 now the number of the army of the horsemen was 200 million. I heard the number of them really when you think about it the way to move this number of troops would be before the Euphrates to dry up, which actually happens in the sixth bowl judgment in chapter 16 verse 12, which we haven't gotten to yet, but we know that this river will dry up in chapter 16, but really to move 200 million people that that would be the way that it would happen, and I reference this and if we get to chapter 16. But we know that half the population will be killed by three plagues fire, smoke and brimstone. What I find so significant and sad is that in verse 20.

It says the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, which is the other half of the earth's population did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immoralities or their thefts. The rest of mankind.

Half of the world's population. At this point is not repent of the works of their hands, one they still worship demons, which we know to be idolatry. They worship idols in our worship dictates our works was going to truth matters. Dr. Cheryl Davis matters is a ministry of the truth project are North Carolina-based ministry teaching biblical truth based on theology goes inside or outside of the church. If you'd like to loosen these messages on demand project truth met his job and click on the part just like Dr. Davis is also available to speak to your ministry or church function.

She can be reached by email Cheryl davis@projecttruthmatters.com.

Or if you'd like to send a letter that risks project truth matters PO Box 159 St. Paul's, North Carolina 28 new computers matters weekdays on this radio station at 8:20 AM and 5:20 PM full-length teaching program on Saturday at 1230. Let's all work together to teach biblical truth was just a quick edify and encourage one another and bring the gospel to the world because matters


Get The Truth Mobile App and Listen to your Favorite Station Anytime