Skip to content
The Great Christmas Piano Giveaway
The contest has been closed.
- Unless otherwise excluded by law or by the rules applicable to a particular contest, our contests are open to all our listeners who are residents of the United States and 18 years or older. Employees, agents and immediate family members of Truth Broadcasting its advertising agencies, sponsors, affiliates and representatives are not eligible to participate. Immediate family members include spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren whether by current marriage, past marriage, adoption or as in-laws. All contests are void where prohibited by law. No purchase is necessary.
- All contest entries become the property of Truth Broadcasting. Each entrant may enter a contest only once, unless otherwise specified. In the case of multiple entries by the same person, all entries may be withdrawn and the entrant disqualified.
- Only one person per family may qualify or win one of our contests within a 30 day period.
- Contest with prizes involving travel outside the United States are open only to citizens holding a valid United States Passport whose physical condition permits the entrant to safely travel to the destination. Truth Broadcasting reserves the right to require proof that these entry requirements have been satisfied.
- Each entrant agrees that in the event he or she wins a contest, Truth Broadcasting shall have the right, without further compensation, to publicize and/or broadcast his or her name, voice, likeness, city of residence and the fact that he or she won the contest. Entrants further agree that Truth Broadcasting may use such identifying information to publicize its radio station, website and/or other contests. Contest winners agree that they may be contacted by telephone and the call recorded for potential use on air.
- Prizes consisting of CD’s or blocks of CD’s are valued at an approximate retail value of fifteen ($15) per CD. Concert ticket and other prize values are as specified in contest specific rules.
- Entrants are responsible for the payment of any and all taxes applicable to prizes and the award of prizes. Truth Broadcasting is required to report winnings exceeding $600 per year (in the aggregate) to the Internal Revenue Service and will provide winners falling within this requirement with an IRS Form 1099 after the close of the calendar year in which the prize(s) were won. Winners agree to provide Truth Broadcasting with their social security number and such other information as may be required by Truth Broadcasting to comply with applicable laws.
- Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Truth Broadcasting and its sponsors and affiliates, its officers, agents and employees, from any and all damages, liabilities or claims for injury or damage of any kind that might arise in connection with a contest, a prize, or the award of a prize. Truth Broadcasting reserves the right to condition the final award of any prize on the execution of a legally enforceable release of claims and indemnity agreement.
- Truth Broadcasting is not responsible for service outages, connection speeds or other sources of delay in telephone and/or internet systems which may influence or affect the chances of winning a contest. In the event awards based on call-ins (a prize awarded to the “9th caller,” etc.) Truth Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify two or more callers who appear to be “tied” and award the prize to the next caller. Callers may not place substantially simultaneous calls on multiple phone lines.
- Truth Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally announced if the original contest prize is or becomes unavailable. Truth Broadcasting is not liable if a concert or event with which a prize is associated is canceled due to circumstances beyond Truth Broadcasting’s control. Unless impossible or impractical, prizes will be mailed to the winner within 60 days after the winner is selected and announced on air.
- Truth Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner (whether or not the winner’s identity has been announced) who does not adhere to the rules applicable to the contest in which he or she entered or who gains an unfair advantage through fraud or unsportsmanlike conduct in participating in the contest.
- In the event any contest specific rules conflict with these general rules, the contest specific rules shall control. On occasion, circumstances may require the rules of a contest to be modified.
- Changes to contest rules will be announced on-air and posted on Christian Car Guy’s website. Truth Broadcasting reserves the right to interpret and apply all rules applicable to its contests and its interpretation and application shall be final. For a copy of contest rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Truth Broadcasting, Attn: Contest Rules, 4405 Providence Rd Suite D., Winston Salem, NC 27106 and include the name of the contest you are inquiring about.
- For a list of contest winners send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Truth Broadcasting, 4405 Providence Rd Suite D., Winston Salem, NC 27106 and include the name of the contest you are inquiring about.